- 1 handful Onion Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Broth powder
- 1 whole Carrots
- 1 medium Cut into cubes Potato
- 1 whole Cut into cubes Sweet Potato
- 2 small Chopped Broccolis
- 7 ounces Chopped Spinach
- 1 Boil a kettleful of water.
- 2 Throw onion flakes, garlic powder, broth powder, carrot, potato, and sweet potato into a soup pot.
- 3 Cover with water from kettle. Bring to boil.
- 4 Simmer for five minutes, and then add broccoli pieces. Add more water if necessary – enough to keep the veggies covered.
- 5 Simmer for another five minutes.
- 6 Add chopped spinach and let simmer for the final five minutes.
- 7 Let sit uncovered for 5-10 minutes to cool the soup down a bit. Puree with immerse blender.
You can garnish with sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and parsley leaves. Nutritional yeast also goes very well with the soup. I had a few slices of fermented buckwheat bread with the soup.